While Residents own their own homes, the land your home occupies is leased.
Your site fees cover but is not limited to:-
- Use of your home site, your block and garden .
- The maintenance and upkeep of all the community facilities, including the community hall , pool, laundry and common areas and use of BBQ.
- Council rates
- Garbage collection – household waste and recyclable materials( Yellow bins)
What is not covered?
- It is up to each individual Resident to maintain their own gardens and lawns.
- Each home must have public liability cover, evidence of cover is to be provided to the office each year.
- Each resident is responsible for their own electricity, gas,phone and internet connection. Broadlands will read your water meters each quarter and issue a water usage account for actual water used charged at the current Central Coast Council water usage rate – currently $2.29 per 1,000 litres- historically Central Coast Council increases the rate on 1st July each year.
Site fees are charged weekly and are to be paid fortnightly in advance.
Site fees in the “Avenues” will be $159.00 per week – ( $318. per fortnight) from 10th Feb 2017
Site fees in the “Rows” will be $152.00 per week -( $304. per fortnight) from 10th Feb 2017 .
The site fees in the new subdivision will be $163.00 per week – ( $326 per fortnight)
Pensioners may be eligible to receive a “Rent Assistance Subsidy” from Centerlink. The amount you can receive is determined by Centerlink, so contact Centelink to see if you are eligible.
Site fees are currently reviewed annually and increases take effect mid February.